No Contests at this time.
Contest in conjunction with Christian Family Radio (CFR) CFR&R Week.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Donation is not required to enter.
In conjunction with CFR&R Week, listeners can participate in a contest to win a daily prize package.
Residents of the United States may enter by giving a new gift toward CFR&R Week or by registering here July 19-25th, 2020 from 6am-5:30pm central time. Current employees of CFR are not eligible. You must be 18 years or older to enter the contest. No entries will be allowed for those under the age of 18.
NO PURCHASE, DONATION PLEDGE, OR DONATION IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
The Winning Contestant and their guest waive their right to pursue any and all claims against CFR, or any of their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees or agents for damages which may be suffered.
The Winning Contestant further acknowledges that because of the unpredictability of political and meteorological conditions or other circumstances, which may be beyond the control of CFR, that the event (s) may be cancelled, postponed or shortened, with or without advance notice. In such circumstances, the Winning Contestant will not be entitled to a substitute prize, except as is offered by CFR in its sole discretion.
The prizes may not be cashed or exchanged for cash, nor may the prizes be transferred to any other person without the written permission of CFR. By entering this contest, the winner agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules.
The Winning Contestant acknowledges that all benefits, which are associated with the prizes, may be considered as income or as a benefit under federal, state and local income tax regulations, which will be subject to taxation. The Winning Contestant acknowledges and agrees that it will be the sole responsibility of the Winning Contestant to determine if any tax liability will result from the awarding of the prize to the Winning Contestant, what the tax liability will be if any tax liability should exist, and to be responsible for all tax liability that may exist from the awarding of the trip.
Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winning Contestant and not that of CFR. The Winning Contestant will be required to sign a W-9 form, provided before receiving any prizes valued at over $300. Any winner that receives a prize, or multiple prizes within the calendar year, valued at over $600 will receive a 1099.
CFR reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value at its sole discretion. CFR, whose decision is final, will decide any questions concerning the rules and the administration of the promotion.
The Winning Contestant agrees to release and hold harmless CFR from any loss or liability arising out of participation in this promotion or the acceptance and use of the prize.
By accepting prizes, the Winning Contestant agrees to permit CFR to use the Winning Contestant’s biographical information (in addition to the winners’ name and photograph or likeness) for promotional and ministry purposes without compensation to the winner.
CFR, without prior notice, may amend these rules at any time. However, all changes will be filed at the local radio station.
Here are the basic guidelines regarding our contests.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- CFR allows one winner per family within a 30 day period.
- Must live in the continental U.S. to win any contests.
- When you pick up your prize, you agree to allow CFR use your name for promotional purposes.
- You must claim your prize within 30 days of announcing the winner.
Basic Rules for ANY and ALL Contests Broadcast on CFR. We reserve the right to make specific rules for each specific contest as stated above.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- All CFR contests are open to all U.S. listeners unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
- Only one winner per family within a 30 day period.
- CFR contests are open to continental U.S. listeners ONLY.
- Employees of CFR, Christian Family Media Inc, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives and their immediate families are ineligible to win any contest. Employees and immediate families of any other media group are ineligible to win any CFR contest.
- All winners agree to allow CFR to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to CFR may be recorded and aired on CFR without further approval.
- Winners may NOT request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
- ALL prizes are non-transferable.
- All Prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be claimed within thirty days of winning. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within 30 days.
- CFR is not responsible for prizes that are picked up or delivered after the date of expiration.
- All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. CFR is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize at the end of the thirty-day period.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to a prize. CFR then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
- CFR reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
- Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner and not that of CFR. The winner will be required to sign a W9 form, provided before receiving any prizes valued at over $300. Any winner that receives a prize, or multiple prizes within the calendar year, valued at over $600 will receive a 1099.
- CFR will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
- The winning contestant further acknowledges that because of the unpredictability of political and meteorological conditions or other circumstances, which may be beyond the control of CFR, prizes may be canceled, postponed or shortened, with or without advance notice. In such circumstances, the winning contestant will not be entitled to a substitute prize or trip, except as is offered by CFR in its sole discretion.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Christian Family Media Ministries Inc, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors, or representatives from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- All contest entries become the property of CFR. CFR may withhold any or all contest entry materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising.
- Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
- CFR contests are usually conducted by having person(s) call in to the studio on-air line, enter on CFR website, enter through the mail or sign up at the CFR Booth at community events.
- CFR is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In the event two or more phones lines are “tied together” during a phone in contest, the entire call and all callers “tied together” will be disqualified and another caller will be taken. CFR cannot award duplicate prizes to all parties in a “tied together” situation. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of CFR will be final.
- In the event of a tie, two prizes will NOT be awarded. A tie will be broken by random drawing from among the tied, qualified entries. The drawing will be conducted by CFR, and the results of the drawing are final.
- With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of CFR is final.
- Entry of any CFR promotion on Facebook and/or Instagram assumes the following:
- A complete release of Facebook and Instagram by each entrant or participant.
- Any promotions held by CFR through Facebook and Instagram are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- Any information provided by the participant is providing information to Christian Family Media Ministries and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- CFR reserves the right to change these rules without notice at any time.
1407 Scottsville Rd. Bowling Green, KY 42104